.quickedit{ display:none; } .quickedit{ display:none; }

Monday, October 3, 2011

20 of the world’s most clever Twitter bios

(Note this is Finlandish. I don’t know what it says, but get a load of all those letters!  I figure any bio with the word Oyj in it has got to be great.)

@_PenelopeNYC

Coffee-Drinker, eReader Addict, Mom, Blogger.  I’m very busy and important

@BrandBySarah

90% of your problems can be solved by marketing.  Solving the other 10% just requires good procrastination skills.

@hmcdani2

I’m really a giant cupcake.  Afraid of roller coasters and dry ice

@AnonEmus216

I used to love my old twitter account, then everyone from work found me.  This is my new account

@glynette

 I have been called a PollyAnna, sugar-coated idealist.  I like to think of myself as more optimistic than that

@TylerLClark

I’m not smart. I just wear glasses.

@billyblogs

I’m real and I hope some of my followers are too

@ThatGuySteve08

HOLY CRAP I’M GOING TO BE A DAD! Oh yea, I work in email marketing & I like craft beer too.

@jfloyd

 I’m just a boy, standing in front of the world, asking you to follow me.

@iMadiD

do not judge me before u know me, but just to inform u, you won’t like me

@karenrclark

I’ve never been a millionaire but I just know I’d be darling at it

@stndotsidurself

Why talk when you can mock? Why hide your Face like I got Mace? Is it all an act or just a Fact. Maybe if you didn’t drool, you’d be cool. Ran out of room boom

@kamazonia

I’m a Basset Hound aficionado with a mouth like a Syphilitic sailor.

BONUS CONTENT!!

As I scoured the Twitterverse for the most clever bios, I also found some pretty bad ones, too! But they are also funny in their own strange way.  I don’t want to embarass anyone so I’ve removed the handles, but I couldn’t resist some of these clunkers:

Fascinated by transactional nature of counterknowledge & public discourse in socially mediated spaces which simulate (but don’t engender) counter-public spheresfollow meI’m indifferent to most items on the planet. Some people call me a Social Media Guru. I don’t correct them.I have a dream to gain the freedom to help people Through new products, helping then grow through experiences and achieving their dreams and their freedomJob Opportunity Promoter,  I follow back for FREE!!!hello my sexy armadillo.  I’ll follow back esp if youre irish

Well, as a matter of fact, madam … I am.  : )

Illustration: The Darth Vader thing … I made it up.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment